What To Bring To Your Appointment
Posted by siteadmin on Friday 28th of June 2019.
When applying for a mortgage, there are lots of documents and information needed to complete your application.
The more documents you can bring to your initial mortgage appointment, the quicker you'll be able to get moving.
To help prepare you for your first mortgage appointment, we’ve put together a list of documents you’ll need to bring with you.
Please bring as much as possible of the following information with you to your appointment:
1) Last 3 months payslips (and P60 if available) if you are currently employed
2) Last 3 years audited accounts and/or last 3 years SA302s if you are self-employed
3) Your most recent mortgage statement
4) Identification – Driving License and Passport
5) Last 3 months bank statements
6) Formal confirmation of state benefits, such as Child Tax Credit and Working Tax Credit from HMRC (all pages)
7) Any existing Life or Health Insurance Policies
8) Your latest Home Insurance Schedule